PRIMAVERA P6 FUNDAMENTALS COURSE
Presented by a Certified Oracle Primavera Specialist
Get started with the P6 module through hands-on, basic training. Participants will gain a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling. Scheduling techniques will be covered. This three-day course leads you through hands-on workshops that create and track an entire project to completion. All workshops and instruction use the three basic elements of project management: schedule, resource and costs.
• Create a project with activities and resources
• Calculate a schedule
• Analyse resource/cost data
• Compare current vs. target schedules
• Add a Project to the Project Structure
• Create a Work Breakdown Structure
• Add Reference Documents
• Add Activities
• Add Steps and Codes to Activities
• Create Relationships
• Schedule a Project
• Add Constraints
• Organize Activities
• Assign Resources and Costs
• Analyze Resource/Cost Usage
• Optimize the Schedule
• Status the Project
• Analyze the Updated Project
Profession Development and Continuing Education Units:
• Earns 14 PDUs
• PMI Program Number - Project Planning & Control
Prerequisite: A knowledge of Windows™
Course Length: 3 days
We maximize learning by adopting an approach of explanation, demonstration and practical teaching.
We also offer:
Live on-line training.
Evening training classes.
Weekend training classes.
What's included on the course:
Primavera P6 training manual.
Primavera P6 certificate, (PMP points claimable).
Certified Oracle Primavera specialist instructor.
Buffet breakfast & lunch and cold-drink.
Coffee, tea, water, biscuits, fruit and mints.
Training material covered on course is provided on a memory stick.
Free 30-day support for all attendees.
Complimentary Fibre Wi-Fi is available.