PRIMAVERA P6 ADVANCED COURSE
Presented by a Certified Oracle Primavera Specialist
This two-day course provides in-depth project management training in Primavera’s client/server based solution. Building with the skills learned in the basic course (102), the 106-P course covers
advanced subjects such as earned value analysis; updating baselines; and top-down budgeting.
Hands-on workshops enable students to apply skills learned throughout the course.
• Modify projects using advanced functionality
• Analyze projects using earned value
• Resource Levelling
• View Primavera data in other applications
• Manage Multiple Projects
• Using Codes in Primavera
• User Defined Fields and Global Change
• Advanced Scheduling (Retained Logic, Progress Override & Actual Dates)
• Importing and Exporting Data
• Transferring Data Between Primavera and Excel
• Updating Baselines
• Claim Digger
• Duration Types
• Calculating Percent Complete
• Earned Value Analysis
• Activity Usage Profile and Spreadsheet
• Auto Compute Actuals
Profession Development and Continuing Education Units:
• PMI Program Number – Project Planing & Control
• Total PDUs - 7
Prerequisite: Course 102
Course Length: 2 days
We maximize learning by adopting an approach of explanation, demonstration and practical teaching.
We also offer:
Live on-line training.
Evening training classes.
Weekend training classes.
What's included on the course:
Primavera Risk Analysis training manual.
Primavera Risk Analysis certificate, (PMP points claimable).
Certified Oracle Primavera specialist instructor.
Buffet breakfast & lunch and cold-drink.
Coffee, tea, water, biscuits, fruit and mints.
Training material covered on course is provided on a memory stick.
Free 30-day support for all attendees.
Complimentary Fibre Wi-Fi is available.