PRIMAVERA P6 ADMINISTRATOR'S COURSE
Presented by a Certified Oracle Primavera Specialist
This two-day course covers how to build enterprise data structures and configure settings to support an enterprise implementation. Among topics covered are; how to build and manage the EPS and OBS. Add users and configure security profiles, set enterprise data and default settings and support project management processes.
• Uninstall Primavera P6
• Install Primavera P6 Standalone with Oracle DB
• Upgrade P6 Client & Database
• Install MS SQL 2008 & Oracle DB Independently
• Create P6 New & Sample DB
• Migrate DB from Oracle DB to MS SQL DB
• Backup & Restore Oracle DB & MS SQL DB
• Primavera P6 Navigation Window
• Create User Accounts
• Setup User Security Profiles
• OBS & EPS User Security Restrictions
• Scripts & Background Jobs for Orphaned Records
• Import & Export P6 Projects
Prerequisite: A knowledge of Windows™
Course Length: 2 days
We maximize learning by adopting an approach of explanation, demonstration and practical teaching.
We also offer:
Live on-line training.
Evening training classes.
Weekend training classes.
What's included on the course:
Primavera Risk Analysis training manual.
Primavera Risk Analysis certificate, (PMP points claimable).
Certified Oracle Primavera specialist instructor.
Buffet breakfast & lunch and cold-drink.
Coffee, tea, water, biscuits, fruit and mints.
Training material covered on course is provided on a memory stick.
Free 30-day support for all attendees.
Complimentary Fibre Wi-Fi is available.