PRIMAVERA P6 REFRESHER COURSE
Presented by a Certified Oracle Primavera Specialist
This one-day refresher course covers the main lessons that were covered on the three-day basic course and the two-day advanced course. Delegates who attended the 102 basic course and/or the 106 advanced course but have not had that much hands on experience with the Primavera P6 software, then this course is for you.
• Global, Resource, Project Calendars
• Project & Activity Constraints
• Resource & Usage Profile & Spreadsheet
• Baseline & Variance Tracking
• Importing & Exporting, SDK
• Creating & Running Reports
• Creating UDF & Running Global Changes
• Retained Logic, Progress Override & Actual Dates Scheduling
• Fixed Duration, Units/Time & Units Practice
• Calculating Percent % Complete
• Earned Value Analysis
Profession Development and Continuing Education Units:
• Earns 6.5 PDUs
Prerequisite: Attended for either the 102 Basic course and/or the 106 Advanced course
Course Length: 1 day
We maximize learning by adopting an approach of explanation, demonstration and practical teaching.
We also offer:
Live on-line training.
Evening training classes.
Weekend training classes.
What's included on the course:
Primavera Risk Analysis training manual.
Primavera Risk Analysis certificate, (PMP points claimable).
Certified Oracle Primavera specialist instructor.
Buffet breakfast & lunch and cold-drink.
Coffee, tea, water, biscuits, fruit and mints.
Training material covered on course is provided on a memory stick.
Free 30-day support for all attendees.
Complimentary Fibre Wi-Fi is available.