PRIMAVERA RISK ANALYSIS TRAINING
Presented by Certified Oracle Primavera Specialist
Live Online Instructor-led Primavera Risk Analysis Course (3x days)
R10,350 per delegate incl VAT
Provides hands-on training on Primavera Pertmaster (Risk Analysis), leading students through a risk management methodology that includes: Schedule Review; Pre-Analysis Check; Build a Risk Model; Analyze and View;
Mitigate and Report. Students also participate in workshops to reinforce risk management fundamentals and application functionality.
• Basic schedule and cost risk analysis theory
• Risk Methodology
• Schedule Review
• Using three-point estimates for activities
• Running a quantitative risk analysis
• Understanding results (histograms, tornado charts)
• Understanding project drivers (duration sensitivity, criticality)
• Introduction to the Risk Register
• Integration with Primavera and Microsoft Project
• Cost & Resource Uncertainty
• Risk assessment templating
• Probabilistic Branching
• Risk Register (Risk Events)
• Response Planning – cost/benefit analysis
• Lab style workshop
• Applying risk analysis techniques
Prerequisite: A knowledge of Windows™
Course Length: 3 days
We maximize learning by adopting an approach of explanation, demonstration and practical teaching.
We also offer:
Live on-line training.
Evening training classes.
Weekend training classes.
What's included on the course:
Primavera Risk Analysis training manual.
Primavera Risk Analysis certificate, (PMP points claimable).
Certified Oracle Primavera specialist instructor.
Buffet breakfast & lunch and cold-drink.
Coffee, tea, water, biscuits, fruit and mints.
Training material covered on course is provided on a memory stick.
Free 30-day support for all attendees.
Complimentary Fibre Wi-Fi is available.