PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Presented by Certified Project Management Professional
Live Online Instructor-led Project Management Fundamentals Course (3x days)
R10,350 per delegate incl VAT
The PM Fundamentals module may be customized to suit a particular Organization or Industry, teaching students/employees the basis of Projects and Project Management.
• This Program provides candidates with an overview on Project Principles and Project Management Principles based on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013.
• This course is offered in preparation to further education in Project Management including the CAPM® preparation programs.
• Three (3) Day Project Management Fundamentals Course with learning material including assessed case studies.
• Individually assessed case studies.
To prepare students/employees to gain knowledge of Project and Project Management Principles and to gain an understanding of Project Process Groups and Knowledge Areas. Students/employees will be provided with an overview on Project Integration and Methodologies.
• Introduction and overview to Process Groups and Knowledge Area Mapping
• Process Orientation, Inputs, Tools and Techniques and Outputs
• Project Integration Management
• Project Scope Management
• Project Time Management
• Project Cost Management
• Project Quality Management
• Project Human Resources Management
• Project Communications Management
• Project Risk Management
• Project Procurement Management
• Project Stakeholder Management
Prerequisite: The student/employee needs to have limited to no Project knowledge or experience.
Course Length: 3 days
We maximize learning by adopting an approach of explanation, demonstration and practical teaching.
We also offer:
Live on-line training.
Evening training classes.
Weekend training classes.
What's included on the course:
Project Management Fundamentals training manual.
Project Management Fundamentals certificate, (PMP points claimable).
Certified Project Management Professional specialist instructor.
Buffet breakfast & lunch and cold-drink.
Coffee, tea, water, biscuits, fruit and mints.
Training material covered on course is provided on a memory stick.
Free 30-day support for all attendees.
Complimentary Fibre Wi-Fi is available.